Food

O’Reillys Pub: Beyond classic Irish pub food

April 30, 2019
Irish Cheddar, Mature Jack & Goat Cheese
Fondue + Citrus & Roasted Garlic Crab Cakes

So during the week before Easter I tend to go vegetarian (Vegan on Good Friday). Just my luck, my friend and I ended up eating at an Irish pub last minuet. I don’t necessarily find pub food and vegetarian food very synonymous, and those are especially the times I steer towards some wings or a burger.

We ordered the Fondue (Irish cheddar, mature jack, and goat cheese topped with green Chile vinaigrette and served with crostini and chips), as well as the Citrus and Roasted Garlic Crab Cakes served with an organic side salad and chipotle remoulade.

I’ll have to be honest. I was very impressed. Both these choices were delicious. The fondue was tasty and creamy and the crab cakes were also the perfect texture and flavorful. Not to mention the rest of the menu (cough) meat options also looked amazing.

The interior is pretty standard for pubs/bars. But there is also a rooftop seating area.

Menu

54 WEST 31ST STREET (BETWEEN BROADWAY AND 6TH AVE) • NEW YORK, NY 10001

Leo Rodinson
    May 31, 2019 at 10:27 pm

I am impressed with this internet site, real I am a fan.

ERA en Vouge
      June 7, 2019 at 11:27 am

Appreciate that so much! Thank you 😁
      Feel free to stay in touch if there is anything you’d want to be seeing in future posts.

Lemuel Soja
    June 6, 2019 at 3:03 am

you are my breathing in, I own few blogs and infrequently run out from to brand : (.

Sonny Balcos
    June 9, 2019 at 12:09 am

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

ERA en Vouge
      June 10, 2019 at 10:47 am

haha wow crazy story! Hope you’re able to get a new one soon, and her youtube takes off.

Alfredia Martorelli
    June 10, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I would like to express my admiration for your kindness for persons that really need help on that niche. Your special commitment to passing the solution along had become especially interesting and has all the time permitted regular people like me to achieve their ambitions. Your new invaluable guideline means a great deal a person like me and still more to my mates. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.

ERA en Vouge
      June 10, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Thank you so much<3 That means so much to me!

Eduardo Neef
    June 13, 2019 at 8:36 am

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

Raleigh Louissant
    July 15, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Thankyou for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to proceed updated.

Xavier
    June 26, 2020 at 10:30 am

First of all I would like to say awesome blog!
    I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself
    and clear your thoughts before writing. I’ve had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes
    tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or hints? Kudos!