I recently went to a graduation party for my cousin who just finished medical school. It was such a great night celebrating his accomplishment and connecting with family and friends.
I wore this printed maxi dress from Target and my Missoni heels. A little high end low end fashion. The eye look was inspired by the colors in the print. I think as a softness of the smokey eye and light pop of color is perfect for spring and summer and can be worn with such a variety of looks. It can be the focal point to basic white and basic black outfits or compliment the colors in your outfit as I had intended. You can also substitute the lower lash line color to whatever best matches what you are wearing.
How I got this look
For this look I used an old limited edition sephora palette, however any similar colors you have at home work just fine!
Primed with Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Set primer with the bone colored shade
- Used a mixture of shades labeled #2 as a transition shade in the crease
- Used a mixture of shades labeled #3 to slightly deepen the crease, keeping the color very low and close to the outer edge
- Used the silver shade all over the lid. Note: It is ok to cover a lot of your crease work
- Warmed up the silver shade adding it to the outer portion of the lid space
- Use a flat brush to line the purple under the lower lash line
- Take a bit more of the darkest brown shade (#3) Just a touch more on the outer portion of the eye for a bit more smokiness. Blend in with the bronzy shade #5
Fill the water line with Lancome Liqui-Pencil Eyeliner in Aubergine
Coat lashes with Lancome Grandiose Extreme Mascara
- Prime face with BECCA First Light Priming Filter
- I personally used a flat top kabuki brush to apply the Loreal Infallible 24 HR Fresh Wear Foundation (Shade 460)
- Add light layer of Sephora Gel Serum Concealer in Custard under the eyes
- Set face using a large fluffy brush with Becca Hydramsit powder
- Used the contour and blush shades from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Medium
- Highlighted the tops of the cheekbones with a mixture of the highlight Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit as well as the Too Faced Peach Perfect Glow Kit
- Set eyebrows with Benefit Gimme Brow
- Line Lips with Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Pencil in 3C
- Fill Lips with Makeup Forever Matte Lipstick in shade Matte 1