Hope your summer is going great! As I mentioned, I will be in Greece for a month and wanted to share what I will be bringing as far as essential toiletries and some skincare items. I do like to keep my routines simple as possible knowing I am going to weigh myself down and over pack my luggage with clothes. I bring only what I need. Hope this is helpful especially if you have trips of your own planned! Be sure to check back tomorrow for what I will be bringing in my makeup bag!
- Elta Sunscreen
- By FAR the best sunscreen I have ever tried and the only one that does not break me out.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
- Essential especially for flights. Keeps me hydrated resulting in less breakouts and less dryness post flight. I also use this as a moisturizer and primer for makeup throughout the trip.
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser
- I can not leave home with out my go-to cleanser. This one definitely controls my breakouts.
- Murad Oil Control Mattifier
- Have never used this yet but bringing it along. It might be great as a primer for sweatier days.
- Murad Acne Control Solution
- Traveling tends to throw my skin out of wack. This keeps the breakouts at bay.
- Amazing as a makeup remover and a quick cleanse. Dual duty
- Drunk Elephant
- Another dual duty for if I am not using Bioderma.
- Tea tree oil
- My favorite way to spot treat pimples.
- Petal Toppers – For backless or tricky tops and dresses.
- Razor (I love Venus Embrace)
- Bumble and Bumble Powder Dry Shampoo
- Dry Bar Brush – Works amazing like my favorite wet brush and is compact.
- Small scissors
Anyone doing anything interesting this summer?? Where are you going? What are you bringing? Would love to know in the comments 🙂