Definitely a favorite throughout the fall and winter, everyone got their hands on this python turtleneck. If you didn’t, its not too late and I highly suggest you do. There are just so many ways to style it. Even though Spring is here, which I don’t think anyone is mad about, there is still so much versatility with this print. It is basically a neutral. Pair it with a pastel skirt, substitute black bottoms for white and you have a great transition piece for Spring. But of course you can never go wrong with a black pencil skirt, leather piece or any black denim bottoms.
What to Order At Koi Bryant Park
Everything at Koi was delicious and in beautiful ambience. The waiters were also fun and attentive. While I did enjoy everything we ordered, they’re were definitely some standouts. Basically, you cannot leave without trying the Salmon Carpaccio and Koi Crispy Rice.
- Salmon Carpaccio Black Truffles, Ponzu THE MUST ORDER BEST THING ON THE MENU
- Koi Crispy Rice topped with Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail Tartare – Second Best on the menu
- Lobster Tacos Mango Salsa, Yuzu Guacamole
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Roll Shrimp Sashimi on Shrimp Tempura & Avocado Roll
- Double Tuna Roll Tuna Sashimi on Spicy Tuna Roll, Wasabi Tobiko & Wasabi Aioli