Happy Halloween everyone! Halloween is one of those holidays that is really fun to prepare for and these no bake pie recipes are great to make for a last minuet treat, impressive and quick for a Halloween party, and great to gift as well. Each takes no longer than like ten minuets to make, and doesn’t require crazy ingredients or much hassle.
Creepy Cookie Cake
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping (recommended: Cool Whip)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies plus 10 whole cookies (recommended: Oreo)
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate pie crust
- Combine softened cream cheese and sugar in mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until creamy.
- Add sour cream and vanilla, beat until well combined.
- Stir in cool whip and crushed cookies.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust using a rubber spatula to spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours before serving.
- To decorate: Through a fine sifter, heavily sprinkle cocoa powder over the cake to make it look like dirt in a graveyard.
- Use chocolate wafters and royal icing in a piping bag, pipe scary decorations and words on the tombstone cookies. (If you make both pies, you can use the excess merignue from the goulish pie topping.
Ghoulish Cream Pie
- 2 boxed instant vanilla pudding or 4 containers
- Green food coloring
- Graham cracker pie shell
- Combine the pudding and green food coloring.
- Spoon into graham cracker pie crust.
- For the Meringue: Beat egg whites, lemon juice, and dash of salt.
- Slowly add sugar while beating. Beat until medium to stiff peaks form.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and top with spoonful of meringue. Form peaks using a butter knife.
- Toast top of meringue with a brulee torch. Serve immediately.
Note: I recommend doubling the dough recipe as when I tried this recipe out, I ended up with a lot of extra filling/nuts.
Black Widow Martini
- 3 parts vanilla vodka
- 1 part chilled espresso
- Mixture of brown sugar/sugar in the raw to rim the glasses
- Black licorice for garnish
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and serve in a sugar rimmed martini glass.
That all looks so great!
Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk