Orange is one of those colors that swings both ways when it comes to the seasons. It is a fun warm pop of color in the summer to switch up and out of the bronzy looks. However it also has those earthy, pumpkin spice latte vibes for Fall as well, making it the perfect transition color from one season to the next. This monochrome orange makeup look was super easy to achieve and the matte shadow makes it very wearable during the day but is dramatic enough for the night. The particular shade of orange is also subtle enough for that double duty look straddling the neutral/natural and bold color border. I created the entire look featuring the Urban Decay Petite Heat Palette.
Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette
This palette is perfect for summer time and even for those pumpkin spice latte fall looks. Although it is small, there are so many looks that you can create with this palette from wearable daytime looks, a fun pop of color like the look shown, and even something really smokey. The quality of the shadows are so excellent, pigmented, and blendible. I have no complaints whatsoever and find it to be a great variation of a neutrals palette and perfect for travel with it's compact size.
Makeup Look Details
- I primed with my Belif Gel Moisturizer and added some of the Becca Backlight Priming Filter.
- I added my Stellar Beauty foundation with my hands and used the Estee Lauder concealer under the eyes. It is overall a very lightweight, light coverage base look.
- I used the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in the usual contour areas. In the hollows of the cheekbones, a little on the perimeter of the forehead and underneath the jawline.
- I used the Tarte blush in the shade Fortunate (no longer available but I have dupes linked) on the apples of my cheeks.
- I added some Becca Moonstone highlighter to the high points of my cheekbones or any light gold highlighter will do.
- I used the my Urban Decay shadow primer on the lids.
- I set down the primer with a mixture of Inhale #1 and Vibrate #2 to set down the concealer.
- I concentrated a little extra of Inhale on the brow bone.
- I used a fluffy crease brush to add a mixture of Vibrate #2 and Hot Spell #3 into the crease.
- Using a fluffy brush (this is the secret to this look) I added Wild Thing all over the lid. Using a fluffy brush, especially with matte colors creates a soft and diffused shadow look.
- Using a pencil brush I added a mixture of Wild Thing #4 and Vibrate #2 to lighten it up on the lower lash line.
- You can also add a little definition to the upper and lower last line with Strike #6 using a flat definer brush.
- Mascara on the bottom and lower lashes.
- Add some Milk brow gel through the brows.
You look gorgeous!
Curated By Jennifer
Thank you ❤️😘
I love the colors in this palette! You look stunning, as always, friend! 🙂
Make Life Marvelous
Thank you so much love ❤️❤️
Gorgeous look! Love it!
Thank you 🧡🧡
I love Tarte❤
Same here ❤️
Love this makeup look on you, so pretty.
Thank you 🧡🧡
You’re Looking so pretty, The makeup on you is awsome!!
Thank you so much 🥰